Sunday 18 December 2011

My 1st post - Picang @ Banana

Assalamualalaikum..

This is my 1st post in this blog. Actually i do have another blog which I think is not appropriate to combine the cooking with my jurnal. The blog looks very messy. Hence I created this new blog just for cooking & yg sewaktu dengannya... It looks more organise.. hehehe... For your information, I'm not a great cook.. masak ala ala ajer.. This blog just for my safe keeping. I like to keep all sorts of recipes & the best is, I like sitting in front of the tv & copy recipes (while watching how to fr those chefs)... Then entah kemana... ya adooooo... Mood kekadang susah nak datang.. as per photo below.. When I bought it, I'm thnking of many recipes... but at the end... abiiiissssssssss.... Just upload the photo, to record what it's going to be (bsides tong sampah!!) moga dijauhkan... Tak baik membazir....

Hats off to those working mums who cook for their family 24/7!!!!!



BANANA OH BANANA...



No comments:

Post a Comment